Schedule Your Appointment
Follow the steps below to schedule a time to meet with your advisor for Aggie Advising.
- Login to the Online Advising Appointment System
- Visit the appointment system and login with UC Davis ID and Passphrase. Select "Civil Engineering Undergraduate Advising", fill out your information, and then you will be able to see the calendar with our availability.
- Select Date & Time
- Once you have confirmed your information, you will be shown a calendar with available appointments. Choose the day and time that works for you. *Note: You may need to click forward to additional weeks for open appointments depending on demand.
- Check Your Email
- A confirmation email will be sent to your UC Davis email account. It will have instructions and a Zoom link to log in for your appointment. If you are using a computer, you will be prompted to download the Zoom app when you click the link. If you are using a mobile device, please download the Zoom app prior to your appointment. You will also have an option to call in if you are unable to connect via another device. We suggest you check your internet or data connection so your appointment runs smoothly.
Prepare for Your Appointment
We want to make sure you get all the information you need to register for fall classes with confidence. To do that, your advisor will need you to come prepared with specific information and questions. The following tips will help you get ready.
- Click through our LinkTree to learn about our department
- CEE Advising has created an interactive LinkTree that covers many of the common questions new students have regarding our majors and department. You may access this information by clicking here.
- Review Your First-Quarter Major Recommendations
- Review the specific courses recommended by your major so you can build a first-quarter schedule.
Civil Engineering (First Year)
Environmental Engineering (First Year)
Incoming transfer students will speak with our major advisors to discuss their first year plan.
Are you considering a different major in the College of Engineering? Click here to learn about other departments within our college.
- Additional Information for CEE Advising
- We encourage you to learn more about our office and academic advising by clicking here.
- Question and Answer Sessions
- In case you were unable to make it to our live Question and Answer sessions, below are the links to the recordings:
First Year Student Recording
After your appointment you'll want to begin preparing for registration and beyond.
- Login to Schedule Builder to check your Pass time and search for the courses your advisor has recommended.
- Check your UC Davis email for important announcements and reminders.
- Register for Aggie Orientation.
- Watch this video on Aggie Engineer Prep 101 and Q&A from the College of Engineering
- Watch this brief video from a previous MAE peer advisor to learn some tips on how to navigate your first few quarters as an Engineering major at UC Davis.